Algarve Holiday Rentals - Holiday Villas and Apartments to Rent.

It really is what you imagine...
  Our Properties   Services   Testimonials   Special Offers   Bookings   Car hire   Contact

Catita

Sleeps Up To  4 in 2 Bedrooms
Changeover Day  Flexible
Check in time  15.00 Hrs
Check out time  11.00 Hrs
Rates  449€ to 949€ per week
Self Catering  Yes
Nearest Beach  Fuzeta or Barill
Amenities  Fuzeta
Welcome to Catita
Garden Gate
Side view
Front Garden
South View
Open planned living
Dining Corner
Double bedroom
Twin room
Large Shower room
Kitchen with views of the garden
Stairs to roof Terrace
Seaview
Best ’room’ in the house
Pergola - chill out in the shade
     

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF "CATITA"

« Catita » means cute in Portuguese.
Catita is a friendly, welcoming little fisherman’s house in the stunning location of Pinheiro. The 'sister' house of Ceu Azul ,Catita is located on the Ria Formosa Nature reserve, a rare, secluded and unspoilt spot in the Eastern Algarve.
Wake up to the sound of the sea and birds chirping in a beautiful calm environment. Take a stroll along the walkway and cycle route on the lagoons edge, which also has a fabulous fish restaurant. All of this right on your doorstep. A birdwatchers paradise, with easy access to beaches and towns along the Eastern Algarve, all within a few minutes drive from Catita.
We are very pleased to offer Catita for rental in 2015, newly renovated, the cottage offers 2 bedrooms, a cozy lounge and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, delightful garden and some stunning sea views from the large roof terrace. As you walk in through the gate you will immediately feel at home in the friendly welcoming little house with the front terrace inviting you to enjoy lazy breakfasts, long lunches and evening barbecues.
Surrounded by Mediterranean pines and plants it truly is a relaxing, sunny escape in the paradise of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve. The garden attracts many species of bird life and chameleons.
The house has a double bedroom plus a two bed room. The shower room in Catita is spacious, and has a walk in shower. The comfortable lounge has seating for 4, a TV, DVD player and wifi internet. Double doors open out onto the front terrace. Facing south, between the lounge and kitchen is the dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering and also has double doors which open onto the front terrace, making the space open and sunny. There is air-conditioning (cold/hot) in the bedrooms making Catita perfect for summer and winter holiday's.
On the east side of Catita, steps lead up onto the roof terrace which covers the whole roof and can be equipped with deck chairs, perfect for watching the stars and the lights of the boats fishing in the sea. Wonderful for sunbathing or evening drinks after a stroll back from the fabulous local Restaurant 'Fialho'
We do hope we have thought of everything to make your stay at Catita an experience to be enjoyed over and over again.

FACILITIES

Broadband WiFi Internet
(free)
Kettle
Toaster
Iron
Hair dryer
Microwave
Fridge/freezer
Gas cooker
Washing Machine
Air conditioning
TV with Portuguese channels
(with some programmes/films in English)
DVD
Roof Terrace
Breakfast terrace
Garden
Barbecue
Parking

FURTHER DETAILS

Prices are in EUROS. We request 30% deposit on booking and the remaining 70% balance 2 months before arrival. Your payment will be going directly to the owners.
We also request a 200€ returnable deposit.

RENTAL RATES FOR "CATITA"

Start DateEnd DateMinimum stayRental Rates
1st April 31st May1 week589€
1st June30th June1 week759€
1st July31st August1 week949€
1st September30th September1 week749€
1st October31st October1 week589€
1st November31st March1 week449€
     
Lagoon and Sea Views
Walking Distance to a restaurant
Roof Terrace with stunning views
Private Garden
Walkway and Cycle Path
Barbecue
Air conditioning
Parking
In the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve
Broadband WiFi Internet
Winter SUN Rentals

CLIENT’S TESTIMONIALS

Read all testimonials of this property

© 2010-2014 Somewhere-Special.com
All rights reserved.

Created by Canimambo Graphics design & Cogito
XHTML | CSS