Algarve Holiday Rentals - Holiday Villas and Apartments to Rent.

It really is what you imagine...
  Our Properties   Services   Testimonials   Special Offers   Bookings   Car hire   Contact

Morro dos Anjos

Sleeps Up To  8 in 4 Bedrooms
Changeover Day  Flexible
Check in time  16.00 hrs
Check out time  10.00 hrs
Rates  999€ to 2299€ per week
Self Catering  Yes
Nearest Beach  Fuzeta and Olhao
Amenities  5 km
Welcome to Morro dos Anjos
outside lounge
Alfresco dining
Large Comfortable lounge
Dining and straight through to the lounge
Inside dining
Open planned Dining and kitchen
Cooking feels alfresco!
Family Shower room
Double bedroom with pool views
Twin room with pool view
Welcoming entrance hall
Master bedroom (with en-suite)
Roof terrace with distant Sea View
Pool with countryside views
View from garden looking back at the pool and house
Chill out by the pool


Morro Dos Anjos is a spacious well restored Farmhouse with private pool, air conditioning and modern comforts

Morro dos Anjos – meaning Mount of Angels sits on a small hill a short distance from the coast between Olhao and Fuzeta.

Lovingly restored a short time ago, it has all the modern comforts of a villa, but with the character of an old farmhouse. The combination of old and new has been harmonised and brought together in such a way that staying here is easy, comfortable and pleasurable The Farmhouse is very spacious inside, perfect for families or couples who like space and comfort. The farmhouse is air conditioned throughout, great for the summer and winter months alike. Set in the countryside it has a fabulous rural feel, however within 10 minutes drive you are in the heart of the fishing port of Olhao, with its famous fish and vegetable markets and array of restaurants. Olhao is also host to the 'shellfish festival' every August - well worth sampling! From Olhao take a short ferry trip to one of the 'islands' which are largely deserted out of season and have sandy beaches.

Morro dos Anjos is very well thought out with the living areas in the center of the house. The modern, well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar is in the heart of the farmhouse, with the open plan dining area next to the kitchen. This open planned living arrangement makes a very social holiday experience. An archway from the dining room, leads you into the comfortable living room, with leather sofas, open fire for the cooler months, WiFi Internet, plasma TV, CD and DVD player. We also have Internet pens to complete the entertainment at Morro dos Anjos.

At one side of the farmhouse you will find 2 bedrooms, both of which have bathrooms en-suite. The first being a double with en-suite bathroom, with bath and shower above the bath. The second being a single room with en-suite shower room and full size bunk beds . At the other end of the farmhouse are 2 further bedrooms one double and one twin bedroom, which share a large family bathroom. In addition to this there is a laundry room and plenty of wardrobe space in each of the rooms. To top all of this there is a very comfortable outside 'lounge', for those lazy late nights spent debating what to do the next day, “shall we stay or shall we explore”.

The farmhouse is surrounded by a terrace. The mature garden is a delight and attracts many different varieties of birdlife and wildlife. The fabulous pool area, with fountain and sun terrace is a perfect area to wind down and for the children to enjoy the freedom of outdoor living. The adjoining petanque area, is great for playing bowls, badminton or football.

Further information please click here


Log fire
Air conditioning
Washing machine
Hob and Oven
Fridge freezer
Towels and Linen
Cot and Highchair
Kettle, toaster etc
All utilities
CD player
(USB connect pen)
(9.30m x 4.25m)
Mature Gardens
Outside Lounge
Baby equipment


Rental rates are in EUROS. We request a 30% deposit on booking, with the remaining 70% balance due 2 months before your arrival. Payment will go direct to the owner.
We also request a 200€ returnable deposit.


Start DateEnd DateMinimum stayRental Rates
1st April31st May1 Week999€
1st June30th June1 week1499€
1st July31st July1 week1999€
1st August31st August1 week2299€
1st September30th September1 week1699€
1st October31st October1 week999€
1st November 31st March1 weekN/A
Spacious Farmhouse
Air Conditioned throughout
Open Planned living area
Laundry Room
Private Pool
Satellite TV
WiFi Internet (Broadband)
Winter SUN Rentals


A beautiful house in a beautiful country! Thank you for the perfection. Everything was perfect!

Monique and guests, Luxembourg August 2010
Read all testimonials of this property

© 2010-2014
All rights reserved.

Created by Canimambo Graphics design & Cogito